December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas, my family, friends, and all those who are reading my blog! Christmas is here. It is a special time of the year!!

Last Christmas, I did have a fun time with my host family in America. We enjoyed decorating a house and a huge Christmas tree with lots of beautiful ornaments, opening many presents, listening to Christmas songs and so on. (You’ll see some of the pictures in my photo album. See “Seattle 2, America, Fall-Winter 2004”) Oh, my host grandmother started playing Christmas songs from the very next day of Thanksgiving! And my host mother surprised me through Christmas season. Hum…I should say she was good at making me happy! One day, I found some pretty Christmas ornaments and candles in my room and bathroom after I went back home, which my host mother decorated. On Christmas day, I found a big stocking hanging on a fireplace. My name was written on it, and it was full of gifts! It was from my host mother. (or it could be from Santa Claus!) All those were my beautiful memories.

Now I am listening to Christmas songs. Tomorrow, I will go snowboarding with my friends. How do you spend your Christmas this year?

I hope all of you have the lovely Christmas holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home