December 17, 2005

They left for home.

We met again in Tokyo and spent much time together. I had a very very wonderful time with them.

My German host parents have been here. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them, so I took a week off from an internship and a part time job. We went sightseeing in Tokyo, Nikko and Kamakura. It’s been my great pleasure to show them around those places.

The weather was so nice while they were here. They might have brought sunshine! Especially when we went to Kamakura, we had a gorgeous day. There were still red and yellow leaves in Kamakura, and they shone by means of reflected light from the sun and made a beautiful contrast with a blue sky. It was perfect, and I loved it.

It was lovely to see them holding hands, taking good care of one another and enjoying themselves. To me, they are a great couple.

They left for home today. I hope they will have a safe flight.

Till next time we see, take care!

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take wonderful pictures. The leaves are beautiful. Do show us more if you have the chance.

 
At December 19, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Alvarny>
I am glad to know you like my pictures. Yes, the leaves were very pretty. I wish you could see the real ones. I added some of my pictures to my photo album which has a link to this blog. You will see the pictures of the leaves and some more. I hope you enjoy seeing them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home