November 19, 2005

Seattle Friends

Time flies…I was in Seattle at this time of last year. I cannot believe it’s been already 9 months since I came back to Japan.

I arranged to see one of my “Seattle friends”, which literally means those who I have got to know in Seattle. We went to Macchinesti Coffee, which is in partnership with Espresso Vivace where we can get an Italian style coffee in Seattle. They serve good lattes and cappuccinos, and café latte art as well. I love its attractive latte!

The latte reminded us of everything in Seattle. Yah… we miss there. The life sometimes bothered us, but we loved there.

In addition to having Seattle flavor, I had a nice conversation with her. We have different characters, but I always enjoy being with her. I like to listen to her because she has different views from me. She gives me a new outlook of a matter.

My Seattle friends…they are great.

7 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 11:00 AM, Blogger Marisa said...

Seattle is nice, isn't it?? :)

 
At November 20, 2005 11:06 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Marisa>
I love there! It's a nice place to live in.

 
At November 20, 2005 2:04 PM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

ahhh, I miss seattle too...
and we went to this cafe together, right??

 
At November 20, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆Mayu☆>
Yes, it is the one! You know, you are one of my Seattle friends! There used to be pictures taken in Seattle in the cafe, but they were all changed. I liked the previous design of the cafe...but I still recall the life while I was in Seattle whenever I go there.

 
At November 20, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger fumi said...

>Maffie

Im glad to know that you love the cafe which I took you there in the first place.

Well, talking of our Seattle friends, I will bring one of them and her mom to the restaurant where you and I work toghther tomorrow.

 
At November 21, 2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Fumi>
Thanks for taking me to the cafe. It's a good place to recall the Seattle life, huh? You know what? Today, I will work at the restaurant! Hope I can see you and even serve some dishes to you guys. See you soon!

 
At December 10, 2005 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear. I suddenly remembered you saying that I can leave a comment here too, so thought I'd try. I had a good time with you, we should do it again:)
Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home