November 06, 2005

Because I like it

If I am busy but like what I do, I can keep doing it and even enjoy the situation. How about you?

It was kind of a busy week. In addition to my schoolwork and an internship twice a week, I spent my time for a part time job on holiday and weekend. But good thing is I enjoy doing those things. In terms of my graduation thesis, I’ve been researching non-profit organizations in which I am interested. At the workplace of my internship, I’ve been enjoying learning management trainings. (I want to tell you about what I’ve learned so far. Sorry for putting it on hold! ) And as a part timer, I worked for the wedding parties. I felt happy seeing a happily married couple. I needed to work and could not watch the parties though!


I felt tired last week, however, it was good tiredness. Because I like doing it.

4 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi maffie!!

Were you busy last week?
But you enjoyed it, good good.

How about your part-time-job?
Did you get used to doing your job?
I wanna hear about the detail from you early!!

Let's enjoy our life!!

 
At November 08, 2005 7:38 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
I am still learning it being in charge of some tasks. It is good to know how to make customers feel happy through the job. You enjoy your life too!

 
At November 08, 2005 1:24 PM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

Good for you!!
I'm doing my thesis too. Really need to get serious...

 
At November 09, 2005 10:28 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆mayu☆>
Welcome back, ☆mayu☆! Did you enjoy one-month stay in the US? Let me know how it was! The due date of turning in the thesis is coming, isn't it? Let's finish it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home