October 10, 2005

Sudden Visit

“Dad, I'm home! Surprise~”


When I was taking a shower in the morning, one idea came up in my mind: I can visit my parents having this three-day running holidays. Otherwise, I won’t be able to see them until New Year…

I have not had a chance to visit my parents since I came back from the travels to Europe. I knew they were waiting for hearing my experiences of the travels face to face and seeing all pictures I took. (Over 600 pictures!) That’s why I was trying to make some time to go back to my hometown.

After I got the idea, I called my mom to make sure whether or not my parents stayed at home. She got surprised by my sudden decision but sounded excited. And we decided, “Let’s keep it secret to dad!”

Since I have many things to get done, I re-scheduled everything after finishing talking to my mom. Then I hurried to packing. I got souvenirs for my parents from the travels, a few clothes, about 10 books and textbooks for schoolwork, and some extras.

It takes about 4 hours to come to my hometown from Tokyo by super express train and local train. I was excited to see my parents, so I felt I did not spend that much.

Of course, my dad looked surprised when I entered the house! I kept talking with my parents. Since my dad went fishing today, we ate SASHIMI for dinner. It was really nice. It was delicious more than usual. I think to eat something with the ones I like makes food more tasty!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger fumi said...

So, sounds you are having a great three-day vacation so far. It's nice. As for me, umm I'm afraid of admitting I might hav a cold. Dontw worry, not bad though. I think I caught my sister's one a few days ago. She had a terrible one.

Anyway, take care honey!!

 
At October 10, 2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Fumi>
Yah, I’m relaxed and having a good time with my family. But you know, I must work on an academic thesis and finish papers. So, have you got a cold!? Oh my god… I feel sorry for you. I know you are busy as well, but take good care of yourself, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home