October 02, 2005

Busy? Music and Personal Organizer!

If I am busy, I think of this way: This is better than that! That way helps me not to feel stressed out.


I think of
“It is better than getting bored.”
“I feel much better as compared to my high school days.” (I did not anything but study in order to enter the university and kept feeling pressured. As long as I have time to eat something and sleep getting away from studying, I am alright!)


By thinking of a worse or hard situation, I feel I can go through the situation where I am.


If I am short of sleep and feel tired when I wake up, I usually listen to music which gives me energy like summer-like or up-tempo music. As I have learned ballroom dance, I also like Latin dance music like Cha Cha and Samba.
I sometimes dance to music in my room! Anyhow, I can get some energy by listening to those music.


When I have a tight schedule, a personal planner helps a lot to organize my schedule and remember what to do. Since I started using a big one, I also need to carry a big bag with me though.


My To-Do list says schoolwork, internship, cram school, test, term paper, presentation, academic thesis, and online study for getting ready for working as a banker…mmm…What will come next? I feel a little bit worried about missing due dates or turning reports in late, but I will make it! It should be better than nothing to do!!


How about you? What is the best way for you to get energy and make your life easier when you have many things to do?

5 Comments:

At October 02, 2005 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lotus Elise is a super-lightweight sports car with supercar performance. It may have only 189 bhp, but because it weighs less than 2,000 lb acceleration is terrific. In fact, the Lotus Exige Limited Edition supercharged model is just a bit heavier – still below 2,000 lb – but has 240 bhp and gives the acceleration you'd expect form a 400 bhp supercar! Amazing.

 
At October 03, 2005 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to know that you are doing good with your intern.
But remember to close your eyes and take a short break when you are tired, don't stress yourself out.

please take care =)

 
At October 03, 2005 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Muffie!
I've been kept busy, too. Since I started working, my own free time has been limited. But I think it is good for me to be busied.
In order to manage my busy schedule, I use a Personal Organizer (Mine is not so big as yours, though...) and make a to do list every morning when I get to the office. It is routine. It makes my work smooth to be carried out. As a result, I can finish my work on time, and I can have my own time!
But the most important thing not to waste your time is to have perfect free time. Sometimes this way is more efficient than that you continue running!

 
At October 04, 2005 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have an organizer until I discovered that it does not work for me.

Health comes first.

But whenever I am faced with a difficult task, I remember Nietzsche's "Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger."

Conquering difficulties often makes us a tougher person.

So bring it on.

 
At October 04, 2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Steven>
Thanks, Steven. You are always nice to me. How is your school and part time job? Please take good care of yourself too!

Yuko>
Making a To-Do list every morning is also a good tip to catch up everything that should be done! Business people need to keep a good balance of their work and their own private life. That’s what I think. Yah, I agree with your idea, “To have perfect free time”! If I have the time, I usually take a rest in my room without going to anywhere.
Take care, Yuko!

Alvarny>
Health comes first.
Yes, we cannot keep working without being healthy.
And I go for the idea, “Conquering difficulties often makes us a tougher person” There are several hurdles in our life, but we can be stronger when we get over them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home