August 24, 2005

Have you ever seen someone who is similar to you?

We regard ourselves as if we had been twin in the previous life.

We have got to know in Las Vegas. Through studying English and spending some time together, we became good friends.

Curiously enough, we are like-minded. I mean, our way of thinking, reaction, personality…those are similar. We also do the same thing at the almost same time, like saying the same word, sneezing, e-mailing each other, etc… It happens a lot! Such as today, she gave me an e-mail about the thing that I was about to discuss with her. We also found out that we had printed the same papers.

We grew up in different environment. She grew up in near the center of Tokyo and has no sibling, while I grew up in the countryside and have an older brother. And of course, some of our characters are different and we are interested in different things. However, she and I can almost read each other’s inmost thoughts. Is it telepathy? Is it because we have similar ideas? What is it?

She is one of my best friends. I feel comfortable when I am with her. We get along very well and do not have to bother about each other’s feelings.


Somehow tonight, I would like to express my thanks for making friends with her.

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, friends is forever isn't it? ^ ^
how's everything lately?

 
At August 24, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Steven>
I am doing well, just keep being busy though. So, how is your work? Are you enjoying it?
Yes, I want to cherish friendships. You too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home