August 27, 2005

Internship-Healthy Workplace-

I imagined I would have stress from any workplace, but I haven’t felt it so far from the current internship. I enjoy working there and am always looking forward to what I can learn next.

Our boss and employees may be controlling the stress caused by their work, but I believe we have the healthy/cheerful workplace. We sometime play a joke and enjoy having small talk. (Of course, we work seriously!) Last time, the president surprised me by patting me on the back when I was working and staring fixedly at the computer. He made me laugh. That atmosphere might help us not to get stress.

The office has an unique environment, and I like being there.

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2005 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good!!
I think it is important to feel that "I like being there."
I mean everyone tries to find comfortable places for each other.
Then you could find it!!

Me?
I like being next to you.
That is one of my comfortable places.


And I hope our work places where we'll work from next April are comfortable.

 
At August 28, 2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
You are such a sweet girl! You know what? I like being next to you too!!! Yes, let's hope we will feel happy to be at each workplace.
See you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home