August 24, 2005

Congratulations!

What a great news it was! My friend got a job offer. As soon as I found out her e-mail about the news, I called her. I was sooooo happy for her and wanted to congratulate her in no time.

We had a small conversation over the phone. Her tone of voice was different from the time when she got accepted from another company. How do I say… From her voice with good spirits, I felt she had finally found the place where she wanted to be. We will see and have a lunch or dinner to congratulate each other on being informally accepted for employment.

She never gave up until she got accepted from the company that she really wants to work. It took time but she did great. Her result might teach us a lesson. I respect her.

Congratulations again. I hope you sleep well tonight.
OTSUKARESAMA!

7 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 11:58 PM, Blogger fumi said...

Thank you for your all help and support. I really love you, sweety. Thank God for being a part of your great friends.

 
At August 25, 2005 12:40 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Fumi>
You are very welcome! I am also happy to have got to know you. Thank you~
big hug

 
At August 25, 2005 2:21 AM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

hey maffie,

i know. i really would like to congratulate her too!! She did a great job. she never gave up and had her strong will. i respect her too:)

 
At August 25, 2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆Mayu☆
Yah, she did it!!!

 
At August 26, 2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi^^
great blog...
i'm glad that i would be able to know what's going on in your life this way...thank you!!!
i'll visit often..
you take care now...

 
At August 27, 2005 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I am impressed by your HP - and wonder how you manage to takin' time for doing all this! Your day has more than 24 hours I guess?
And so much traffic here, so you're happy with your initiative and work, right?

we are so happy to seeing you so soon in HAM!!

 
At August 27, 2005 4:49 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Jenny>
Long time no see! I miss you~ Is everything going well? I am glad that you can visit my blog. Yah, I will try to keep updating my dairy life.

Thorsten>
Thanks for visiting my blog, Thorsten!!! As you might guess, I am not good at computer and many questions popped up in my mind when I first created this page. ha ha, I am getting to handle it though.

Almost 2 years have passed since I was in Hamburg. How fast time goes! I am VERY looking forward to seeing you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home