August 31, 2005

Experienced People

I like playing with kids.
I like hanging out with my friends.
And I like talking with people who are older than me.

Older people are usually experienced much more than me. I enjoy listening to their stories. I know the one who is over 60 and is going to go to Fiji to be in charge of personnel management in cooperation with local people. To me, his life is very interesting.

Today, I also talked with the man who has been working in Japan for years as a foreigner. I wondered if he might be missing something in his country, but he said, “No, I am not missing anything because I am here.” mmm I see~~ As long as his mind is in Japan, he does not miss his country even though he thinks of his country.

I met many interesting people. Who will I meet next?

2 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like talking with older, too!!
And you are one of those people, for me.
(hahaha)

I can learn a lot of things from them.
Sometimes they give me some useful advice.


By the way, I think your blog is like an excellent book!!
I mean you are a good wrighter.
I read your blog with a joy every time.
(Did I praise you to the sky?)

I'm looking forward to reading next.

 
At August 31, 2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
Thanks for visiting my blog so frequently! I am glad to know that you are enjoying reading it. I am enjoying your comment. Thanks everytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home