November 23, 2005

Own Color

“Keep having your own color and live according to it. If you do that, you will find your close friends and true love.”

That is what my mother said to me. She must have given me the same idea as an old saying, “Birds of a feather flock together.” I have kept it in my mind, but today, I got to believe it more than before.

I met up with one of my friends for lunch, and we chatted about how we’ve been doing. She seemed to have found her soul mate. How lovely she looked when she talked about him. They have been friends but have not seen each other for a long, long time. However, they happened to see one another. At the time, both of them felt something strong, and then they became a couple even if they knew they could not be close together at least next three years. They are very much in love and are grateful to each other for being together. How sweet it is for them to want to be there for one another.

Now, they live far from each other in different countries. But I can tell they are connected strongly. Distance is not that big problem for them. How much they can trust each other…it is the most important. To me, they are the best couple.


She told me that he lived in another world but he could tell what she thought even if she did not say anything. They may be like-minded.

People could be attracted to those who have similar attitudes, values, beliefs, interests, or personalities. Any kind of similarity may connect us. Each person is like an attractive magnet drawing him or her. Can we consider it to be a destiny?


Like attracts like. However, need also attracts satisfaction. Some decide to be with romantic partners who are similar to them, others select the ones who opposite to them. Maybe, I tend to choose the one who has something in common with me…

Love…Do you believe if it is meant to be? Have you ever met someone who is meant to be together?

Each person has an attribute (own color). We can stay as we are, but we may also switch it anytime we like if we feel we are improving one-way or the other. We would create another color without changing essential one. Then, we will be with the one with whom we feel good.

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

Wow, I was touched by reading your blog.
I used to think distance is a big deal. "you cannot hug or kiss over the phone." that's what my friend said to me. Exactly. However, like you said, if you strongly trust each other and need for each other, it may work out. I wish the best for your friend!
btw, I DO believe in destiny. Princess will find a prince:) Where is my prince?? haha~

 
At November 26, 2005 2:33 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆Mayu☆>
I had the same idea as yours, but my friend changed a lot of my view of long distance love. We wanna be happy! We will find the one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home