December 14, 2005

Turned in!

Today was the day to turn in my graduation thesis. I wrote 89 papers total. It should be enough! (30 papers min.) Yes, I did it!

I’ve been working on it so hard and anxious about completing the thesis by the due date.
I felt so relieved when I finished it as if I was in heaven!

Our professor congratulated each of us on the project by shaking hands tightly. I felt so good at the time.

Now I can finally focus on studying for a test which is coming in Jan. But I was relaxed and did not anything after coming back home. It’s sometimes good to have the time, you know? Phew~~

4 Comments:

At December 16, 2005 2:54 AM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

Me too!!! I did it!!! I turned in yesterday. Man, so happy to get over. So what test are you taking next month? I'm gonna give myself a reward; a trip to paris:)

 
At December 16, 2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆Mayu☆>
You also finished it! OTSUKARESAMA~~~! It's good to feel free. I am taking the text for my career, not school stuff. mmm, I don't know whether I can pass it. So, are you gonna go to Paris? That sounds so lovely. When are you going? It's gonna be a lot of fun! I wanna hear your trip story and see your photos.

 
At December 17, 2005 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conglaturations!!

After finishing the thesis, I felt
something like refreshing.
And we can spend the New Year Holiday
with joy and happiness!!

By the way, I really really enjoyed
this week.
We could meet 4 times a week,
and today is the 4th.
I mean Maffie will come to my house soon!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

 
At December 17, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
It happened again! When I opened my blog, I found your comment right after you gave it to me. It was also very surprising to know that you had bought a new planner that I used to use. We tapped and sang the same rhythm at the same time that was just came up in our minds. Our minds should be connected!

Anyway, thanks for congratulating me on my graduation thesis. I want to congratulate you as well. We worked hard, didn’t we? So, today’s dinner will be our Congratulation Party~

See you in 1 hour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home