December 12, 2005

Year-end Party

Yesterday, we, the class of 2006 were also invited to the Year-end Party of the company where we are going to work. It was incredibly more gorgeous than I had expected. I mean, decorations, food, lottery (The first prize was a trip to Las Vegas!) live music by professional band, well-practiced dance performances by new employees… It was such a large scale party(There are about 800 people.), so I kept saying “amazing” and “Oh my god”.

New employees plan and prepare everything for the party every year. That means next is our turn. It will be a big project for us, and I am excited already.

The party is held for not only employees, but also their family. It may be because it is the foreign-owned company and has foreign culture. Japanese companies hardly ever hold that kind of events. Family event…it was what I liked the most at the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home