January 13, 2006

Internship-feel good-

You know what? I feel sooooooooooooo good after working in the office. I have never enjoyed working like this. fun and no stress! PLUS, it is the great place for learning ;-)

People in the office are just great! They are the very ones who create the working environment. You will never know it until you get to know them.

Since I took a long winter vacation (in order to visit my parents, go to see my friend in Korea, study for the coming test, and prepare for moving out), today was the first day for me to come to the office after New Year began. Do you know how much I got excited to see our staff again? Do you know how much I felt happy to come back to the office? Even though I have been kept busy, I feel like going there. No…I should say I would love to go.

Oh God, I just want to tell you I love there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home