September 09, 2006

Returned Their Home

My friends came from Seattle and had been here in Japan for about two months. They just wrapped up their trip and returned their home…

Can you imagine how much I got excited when they came to Japan? We hanged out and spent some time together. BBQ, fireworks, lunch/dinner, movie, Karaoke,… We got so many memories while they were here.

One more precious thing…Their parents also came to Japan and stayed here for a few weeks. While they were having their family trip, I had a chance to have dinner with them. We cooked meal together, which was so much fun! I had a really really really sweet time with them. After their parents went back to Seattle, I sent a Thank-you card to them. It was touching that they wrote a card and sent it back to me.

Since I am busy at my work and in studying to take tests, I wished I could have more time to be with them. We arranged to see after my work or on weekends. Every time I saw them, I got somehow energy. We laughed a lot and talked a lot… I was lifted up.

Literally, time flies…

I hope they had a wonderful time in Japan. Keep in touch.

2 Comments:

At September 09, 2006 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mami-chan, thanks so much for everything! From helping us set up our phones to just making time to be with us. It was an awesome trip, and certainly you were a huge part in making it great. Seeing your smiling face was enough to change a bad day into a fantastic one =) Please come back to Seattle and visit us!

 
At September 11, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

Hi, Ben!
You finally arrived your home! How do you feel? We got so many memories this summer, huh? YES, I WILL go back to Seattle someday. Please say hi to your great family for me ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home