August 06, 2006

Firework












I love fireworks! Here comes the season!

Me and my friends got together and enjoyed watching fireworks tonight.

We could watch the fireworks from one of our friend’s house. IT WAS PERFECT! There was a balcony that we could enjoy chatting and eating foods which we made, we had only our friends around us (it was not crowed of course!), the room was air-conditioned, there were no mosquitoes, etc… mmm~ everything was a luxury.

While we were watching fireworks, one of our friends informed us that he is going to get marriage! How lovely it is! It was the happiest thing tonight. I felt so happy for him that I almost cried.


I was excited and kept impressed tonight, and I thought it would be nice if I could live in the house that I can enjoy watching fireworks!

2 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 11:07 PM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

Nice pictures!!
and...
Happy Birthday my dear Mami!!!!!
we are getting old (not old though)
that means we are growing up. Some people say they don't wanna get old but I think it's wonderful to grow up. Each day, we are learning, becoming a fabulous women right?
I hope you are having a wonderdul birthday and wish you a happy 24th year☆☆

 
At August 07, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Maffie said...

☆Mayu☆>
Oh, Mayu! thank you for giving me the birthday message. That's very sweet of you. Yah, we are getting old. As time goes, I wanna be a nicer and more charming woman! You too, right?
Again, thanks Mayu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home