June 10, 2006

Sharing

Everything is new for me. Everything is so complicated. On the very first and second day, I found it difficult to work at a branch office where I was assigned to work as a new staff, but I think I started enjoying my work recently. I am still struggling with all my work though! One more good/lucky thing is my boss and superiors teach me so well, which I appreciate very much.

Yesterday (Thanks god it was Friday~!), me and my coworkers with whom I took two-month business training arranged to meet up for having dinner together. It was so fun. I missed them so much. Since all of us just started working as a new employee after the training, we are struggling with the new environment. We are having such difficult time to understand our job and business, but you know, we can enjoy sharing each experience once we get together. We get just so excited to see again, and then we can give and take energy to one another. I am happy that we can do that sharing.

It is possible for us to be a rival through our work, but I want to believe that we keep our good relationship. We will…

We will keep having the “reunion” ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home