March 15, 2006

Between Kuala Lumpur and Japan

My brother is in Kuala Lumpur for his three-week business training. We just had a small conversation online. I got excited to talk with him between KL and JPN.

We live by ourselves and started building our own career, so that we can hardly have a chance to spend our time together anymore. Maybe that’s why I always get excited when I see him.

He is hardworking.
He is trying to improve and add value to himself.
He always has goals in his life.
He is…he is such an ambitious guy.
He is great, and I respect him a lot.

I believe he will be a good businessman. I do not want him to be a workaholic, but I admire his life.

We used to quarrel a lot when we were a little, but the more I grow up, the more I feel happy to have my brother. Thanks, my dad and mom for having us in your family in this world…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home