March 01, 2006

Got a transcript!

I am in a spring vacation but went to university today…to receive a transcript…I CAN SURELY GRADUATE THIS MARCH!!! Yeah~! Even though I knew I would graduate this spring, I was a little bit nervous until I received the official transcript. I was super excited when I got it. Phew~ my friend and I hugged each other and congratulated ourselves on our graduation.

While walking in the university, we realized we would finally leave there. I felt excited but somehow sad about it. There is a place where we, my friends and I usually meet up in the university. I will miss there.

After receiving the transcript, my friend and I went to a café. There are several cafes around the university, but I had been curious to go to one café. It is small and seems to have a good and old atmosphere. It is not a chain shop at all and could be an unknown place; however, I believe most of the students at my university know there. Some could have been there, others just passed there by…I finally had a cup of coffee there. It was warm enough and a little bit dark inside. I felt time went slow while I was there. I liked the music they played and I was relaxed.

I have only one month left…as a student.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home