February 25, 2006

Internship-End-

Yesterday was the last day of my internship. Yes, the time came…Can you imagine how much I have been enjoying working there? I could not believe I had to leave there.

I had a presentation on the last day, which I had asked my supervisor to let me do. I chose the theme, “What I have learned from the internship”, because I wanted to look back over the internship and tell my bosses what kind of great experiences I had.

I have delivered several presentations so far, but it was the first time for me to receive feedback and evaluation on my presentation. I had the presentation in front of the professional trainers yesterday and got great advice from them. It was such a good opportunity for me. Of course I was nervous, but I enjoyed myself! They also seemed to enjoy my talk, which I felt happy. The happiest thing was the president decided to adopt key parts of my presentation for the company’s official introduction to clients! I appreciated that they took their time to join my presentation.

The president gave me a letter of recommendation. I was so touched when I read it. It gives me energy. I can believe myself when I read it.

I left the office and felt sad about it. But I believe we will be connected. Thank you, Stars!

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2006 2:09 AM, Blogger fumi said...

Congratuation,honey. I knew you would make it. proud of yourself. Geeee, wish I were there tho. As for me, on the other hand, I was kinda dipressed last Friday, because of my work. Pretty much of my fault, making such a carelress mistake. But I couldnt help wonder how much I had been careless then.. Anyway I learned from that expirence. Also, I felt how we produce our valuable services for our clients. Understanding thoese was worth making mistakes so far, I believe.

 
At February 26, 2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Fumi>
Thanks, sweet girl! The internship was great. I learned lots of new things, enjoyed working, and got to know many interesting people. You sound like you were disappointed by yourself the other day. You ok? I think we tend to be perfect, but you know, as a human being, we are not always perfect. Yes, like you said, we learn something from a mistake. You are smart and hardworking. You know how to learn, how to contribute yourself! Anyway, if you need someone whom you can talk to, I am always here for you, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home