February 08, 2006

Internship-Time to Leave-

My internship is ending, though there are still many things that I want to learn.

New intern was just hired, so three interns are in the office right now. I am the one who have been there for the longest period of time, so I have been working with the new intern to teach her jobs that interns should do. By teaching her, I realized I have been in charge of many things. It is the good opportunity for me to be given the task.

I will try to keep learning until I have to leave there.

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm home(from Hong Kong).

The time to leave for your nice office comes.
You must be sad.
Yes, you had so many marvelous chances at your office.
I think that the biggest one is meeting your colleagues, is it right??

We can choose our friends,
but we cannot choose our collegues.
So for us who will start working soon, it is the happiest to meet good collegues and good surroundings.
And I hope we'll meet them from next April.

 
At February 14, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
Welcome back to Japan! I am sure you had a really great trip ;-) I want to see your pictures~~

Yes, I am sad to leave there. I learned so many things from the internship. I love all who are in the office. As you said, it is great if we can work with the ones who we like or get along well. Then we would enjoy working!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home