March 09, 2006

Sweet Gift

I got a surprising and sweet gift recently.

On St. Valentine’s Day this year, I gave a gift to a three-year old boy whose parents I know. I made a heart-shaped cake and wrote his name on it with chocolate. I also drew a little heart at the end of his name. Yah, it was too much “heart”, but I love him so much! He is so cute~.

I feel excited when I give something to someone.

The three-year old boy seemed to like my gift, which I felt happy. But he pointed the heart I drew and asked the meaning to his mom, like, “What is it?” He only knows the letters…ha ha, it was too early to give my heart to him ;-)

Then he gave me one paper in return. I was so touched when I saw the word “T H A N K U” which he first wrote on the paper. He knows all letters and speaks very well, but has never written words. It was very toughing, you know?

I put the paper on the wall in my room! So lovely~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home