March 31, 2006

Graduation

On March 25th… I graduated from the university.

I attended the graduation ceremony and had some parties on the day, so it was such a long day. However, I felt sooooo happy all day long!

I have learned many things while being at the university. I am not talking about only “study”. I have spent lots of time for my studies of course, but I have also gained ideas about friendship, love, career, value of life, etc… Plus, I have got to know many people who have a great influence on me! Before I entered the university, I never imagined that the university life would become really important in my life like this.

What I really want to do is to thank all: my family, professor, classmates, and friends. Thanks to them, I had great experiences.

Good bye my university life!

5 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraturations!!

I wanna say "thank you."
My life a little bit changed after meeting you.

You dressing in KIMONO are very beautiful!!

 
At April 01, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Tomoko>
We have shared many things together, huh? I wanna thank you too! I love the KIMONO. It’s really beautiful~.

 
At April 02, 2006 6:43 PM, Blogger ☆Mayu☆  said...

Congrats to us!!!
I am glad that I could graduate.
Now, our new life starts! It'll probably hard but I'm sure we can do it! Don'e know when we can meet next time but till then, hope you the best:)
Mayu

 
At April 04, 2006 12:45 AM, Blogger fumi said...

Congrats to you.

We gotta meet and catch up, but "hopefully soon" u know. How's your first day at you company?

 
At April 08, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Thanks, ☆Mayu☆ and Fumi! I want to congratulate you, too! Yes, our new life just started! How was this week? It went so fast. We should meet up and share our experiences~~.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home