August 07, 2006

Birthday Gift

Thank you all who celebrated me on my birthday! My family, friends, host family… they gave me a phone call, a greeting card, or an e-mail, which made me so happy. It was so sweet of my friends to sing a birthday song for me over the phone.

Do you know how much I got excited to receive your phone call?
Do you know how much I was touched to listen to the birthday song?
Do you know how much I felt happy to receive your e-mail?
How lucky I am to have got to know you…

You made my day. I love you guys. Thank you!

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mami!
I didn't realize it was your birthday already! I know it's late for me to say it but, otanjoubi omedetou!!! I hope you had a great birthday, and I wish you the best!

 
At August 19, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Maffie said...

Hi, Brian!

Thank you for giving me your birthday message! Yes, like you did, I received lots of phone calls and e-mails from my family and friends not only on my birthday, but also my “birthday week” ;-) I felt so happy about it.
So, how have you been? Is there anything new?
Again, thank you, Brian! Talk to you later~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home