August 14, 2006

Customer’s Thanks

Let me share my little happiness happened to me today.

We had many customers today, and our branch office was full of people all day long. It was such a busy day (as usual...). You know, it is not a good situation for customers, and that makes them irritated easily. I have seen many people who get irritated or angry while they are waiting. However, today, one middle-aged man smiled his thanks to me after I completed his transaction. He had to wait but never looked angry. He might have had some time to wait though. When I called him and said “Thank you for waiting, Mr. ~.” he answered “Thank you for your great work.” It was nice of him to make sure my name and call me back. His thanks made me so happy. That made me work even harder.

Customers’ “thanks” gets rid of my tiredness even if I have to work hard and feel tired.

Some people are impatient and sometimes get mad at me, but I have not hated my job so far. I think meeting those who are irritated makes me become a nicer person, because I know how people feel when others are getting angry. So, I want to do something nice for those who are around me.

I want to thank today’s my customer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home