August 12, 2006

Birthday Gift 2

Thank you for giving me so many surprises last night. You guys are so sweet.

Me and my friends had dinner together to celebrate our birthdays last night. I wanted to celebrate them, but they celebrated me amazingly. Yeah, it was like magic!

They had two big bags when I met them. I thought they bought something for themselves. But now as you might imagine, those were for me! I never imagined it because we just planed to have dinner together.

We went to a restaurant where I chose. Since I prepared a little gifts for them, I gave them while we were having dinner. Then, they also gave me a present. It was a big doll of winking Pooh! Oh~ that was very sweet of them. I am sure my friend who loves Disney envies me!

And guess what? All of sudden, the lights were turned off and the staff brought me a birthday cake. My friends, the staff and some other people sitting around us sang a birthday song for me. You know, I chose the restaurant just last night, but my friends prepared for all! It was so touching, and I almost cried!

After the dinner, we went to have a cup of coffee. While we were chatting, they gave me the second present. Their way of giving it was funny. The present was really big and heavy, they told me that they did not carry it anymore and wanted me to bring it home. They forced me to open it! You know, they got such a sense of humor. And it was kind of them to carry the present for me ;-) I never imagined what was in the box. When I opened it, I got shocked because they gave me a fan that I have wanted for a long time. Gosh, it will keep me cool in summertime!


I have never received so many surprises one night. Thanks to them, I had a really really really wonderful time. I can never thank them enough.

I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home