October 14, 2006

Hope You Are There

How nice it is to be told “I hoped you would be there.”

I have met so many people since I started working as a customer service representative. Admittedly, I am still far from a professional, but I think I did grow. I received a complaint many times and struggled over and over to meet customer’s needs, but I learned a lot from my supervisors and of course customers. What I have been trying is to work as best I can.

This week, one customer, who I helped her last transaction, told me that she hoped I would be there. Gosh, I never imagined that I was told so and I felt really happy. And yesterday, another customer told me that our company is the best.

It is challenging to provide good services to costumers to satisfy them. There are some who make complaints and claims on our services, but there are others who want to come to our branch/company.

Customers come first, and I want to be there for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home