November 25, 2011

From My Father and Mother

For my easy delivery, my father gave me Kantsuuseki (貫通石), and my mother gave me four-leaf clover.

貫通石 is a stone obtained where a tunnel was completed. It is also known as a stone for praying easy delivery. (安産石)

My mother told me my father's story like this. When he completed to construct a tunnel, he grabbed one of the stones (more like rocks) faster than anyone else for me. It is kinda funny because it was the time when I was still a little baby! But at the same time, I felt how considerate he is and I am thankful to him.

As for the four-leaf clover, my mother was collecting four-leaf clovers while she was expecting me. She pressed and kept them.

Now they seem to be worried about me and also excited to see their grandbabies.

Thank you for praying my easy delivery.


















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home