March 27, 2010

Burn The Floor from Broadway

I went to watch “Burn The Floor from Broadway” with my colleagues last night. I had been really looking forward to watching it, and yesterday, I rushed to finish my work to be there on time! (I rushed and ran to get to the place literally! My colleagues finished their works earlier then me and they headed to the place on ahead. But I had all of their tickets and could not be late for the show!!)

The show was cool, hot and passionate as I expected. All dancers were amazing. Their dance performances attract people without any voices.

I was excited to watch one of the couples’ dance, Pasha and Anya who performed on American TV show “So You Think You Can Dance”. Their dancing is really cool and I asked my dance teacher to learn their dance steps, Cha Cha Cha! They danced Rumba with the song “Burn For You” in the show of Burn the Floor. It was kinda bittersweet dance but so romantic. I loved it. I wish I could dance like them.

After the show, all of us got excited to talk about it. You will like it too ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home