March 06, 2010

Wedding of my coworker


One of my coworkers had a wedding ceremony today. She was so beautiful. She IS beautiful, but today, she was shining.


She wore a pure white kimono and changed into a white dress. She looked lovely in both dresses, and her smile was so pretty.

The couple love to travel, so they prepared their wedding cake showing the places where they visited. It was nice!

At the end of the wedding, she read a letter to her mom. “My dad passed away 30 years ago, and my mom worked so hard, or too much for our family by herself. Thank you, mom. Set your heart at rest, please.” Everyone was moved to tears by seeing their relationship, mom and daughter…


Oyama-san,
It was really lovely wedding. Your smile was so beautiful. I wish you both happiness forever. Warmest wishes on your wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home