May 29, 2010

Wedding Harmony

My friend Shirabe had a wedding party today.

Since her father is a Christian minister, she grew up with music. And now, she is a Jazz singer. The groom is also a big fun of music, especially funk and Afro-American music.

They are so much alike. I mean, their interests, and each of their face, and life style. And music made them become a couple.

At the wedding, instead of reading "The Wedding Vow", she sang it with her own arrangement for him as surprise. That was so touching...

---------------------------------------------

I take you to be my constant friend,
my faithful partner and my love
from this day forward.
In the presence of God,
our family and friends,
I offer you my solemn vow
to be your faithful partner
in sickness and in health,
in good times and in bad,
and in joy as well as in sorrow.
I promise to love you,
to support you in your goals,
to honor and respect you,
to laugh with you and cry with you,
and to cherish you
for as long as we both shall live.

--------------------------------------------


Congratlations, Shirabe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home