July 20, 2011

Change

This year, I got married in Feb and I knew I got pregnant at the beginning of May. What's more, we are having twin babies!

Now I am in the 15th week of my pregnancy, and I've been having really heavy morning sickness since I found I'm pregnant. I cannot eat or drink anything at times and get intravenous fluids in some cases.

One day, I was almost in dehydration from vomiting. I felt really weak and dizzy when I headed to the hospital by taxi. I got intravenous fluids as always. My husband also came to the hospital and I felt relieved when I saw his face. I knew he came here although he was having busy job.. then I said "I'm sorry." But he said to me like "It's okay...Because we are family." I was moved and almost cried.

Even though I've been suffering from the morning sickness, when I imagine ourselves (me and my husband) raising our kids, I get excited to have our babies. So I want to get over this bad morning sickness.

In 2011, my life is changing a lot. I look forward to our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home