November 24, 2011

Close To The Due Date

I have been staying in the hospital for nearly two months. I am finally in the 33th weeks of my pregnancy. (almost 34th weeks)

About two months ago, I bled slightly when I was taking a rest in our house, so I headed to the hospital by taxi. Our babies were ok, but I was having uterine contraction at that time. (It was weak but short cycle.) Then I needed to be admitted to hospital.

I have been having medicine (tocolysis) intravenously for 24 hours to prevent premature births. I really want to get out from the hospital to breathe fresh air, but I need to be patient and to stay here a little more for our babies.

My due date is Jan 7th, but I will give birth within a month because of twinning according to my doctor.

Intravenous drip (tocolysis) will be taken off next week, so IF I have labor pains right after taking off the medicine, our babies might be born at the beginning of Dec!

I managed to get throughout gestation. I had heavy morning sickness, and then my kidney got damaged as the babies had grown and stayed in the hospital for a week in summer, then this time, I am hospitalized for long periods.

The things I experienced during my pregnancy were not so easy. So now I feel the due date is FINALLY coming.

My husband and I will be dad and mom soon. I am getting excited to see our babies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home