November 15, 2008

Sickness

I’ve got a pretty bad cold after I came back to Australia. Maybe it was probably the change in weather between Australia and Japan. Also people around me are having a cold right now…

And how come so many people at the office knew I’ve got a cold??? I took sick leave on Wed and Thu. Actually, I felt sick but went to the office on Thu, but my team members let me take another leave. I was trying to work, but they were even forcing me to go back home…which I really appreciated. They are always so nice to me…And when I went to the office yesterday, many people asked me if I was ok or I got better. Mmm…they might have just heard about my sickness or I looked pale at the office the other day. LOL

Anyway, thank you my team members who offer me to take sick leave. Thank you all who covered my jobs while I was away from the office. Thank you all who concerned about me…I am 70% ok.

Take good care of yourself too, please…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home