July 03, 2008

Comfortable Jazz Songs

How comfortable I feel...
I get the feeling when I listen to her songs.

I have a chummy coworker who is also a jazz singer. I went to her jazz live the other night. I felt so warm and peaceful during and after the concert. And I became a big fan of her.

She is really friendly and cute, so no wonder people get attracted by her.

Dear Shirabe,
Thank you for the beautiful songs. You know what? You can make us happy by your songs. You look so fun when you are singing. You are shining at your jazz concert. I enjoy your songs with you, with everybody. Shirabe, you should keep singing!
Get your dream! I believe you will ;-)


SOUTHERN COMFORT

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home