August 03, 2008

Firework-2008-1

I went to my ex-coworker’s house and watched fireworks from his apartment tonight, like I did two years ago: http://sunflowerseason.blogspot.com/2006/08/firework.html
Many people including my ex-coworkers got together at his place and enjoyed watching the fireworks. From his place, we could watch two fireworks festival, one was Todabashi Hanabi Festival and the other was Itabashi Hanabi Festival. Those fireworks were really beautiful! We watched many kinds of fireworks, and the finale was so exciting. It was so gorgeous that I gave applause at the end.

I am enjoying some summer events during this season. Last weekend, I went to take cruise called Nouryo-sen with my friends (They are actually my ex-coworkers too. Different members from today’s ones though. ) Most of us wore Yukata for the cruising;-) The night view was pretty and the wind was cool. It was so nice to take the cruise as one of the summer events.

I realized I still often hang out with my ex-coworkers who are around my age. We have shared many things together like working, studying, and taking trainings. We can talk openly, so I feel comfortable with them. Friendship is nice, isn’t it? I want to treasure it forever…

Summer is still here! I hope you guys are having fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home