October 13, 2008

Happily Ever After

Yesterday, I went to my university-mate’s wedding ceremony. The couple, especially the bride loves Disneyland, so the party was held at Disney Hotel Miracosta.

The couple has been together for 8 years since they were high school. They had had long-distance love, but they have cared about each other. They are still love in each other…I could tell it just by looking at their happily smile.

The groom’s (my friend’s) high school teacher said at the speech, “Where there is a will, there is a way. They have that strong will for their relationship, but will is not enough to have 8-year relationship. It was destiny…They are meant to be.”

The bride looked so happy that I wished I could have that kinda smile someday in the future… All the girls thought so. Even men, who are not usually interested in holding a wedding party compared to women, thought they want to have their own wedding party if their partner can smile so happily like the bride. Can I? Can you?

I believe they will live happily ever after…Congratulations, Keisuke and Nozomi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home