December 29, 2008

At the end of year

I came back to my hometown today to spend New Year holidays with my family. Every time I come back here, I think of my sweet and bitter memories in my youth, and I feel life goes on.

As I am doing right now, I was writing my blog at the end of last year. One year...It could be short or might be long...It depends on how people feel. Me? It was fast. Many things happened to me, both good and bad things. No matter how life goes, everything would become good experiences. And I laugh at the end talking about the past.

I saw my family's smiling face today, and I just got a call from my uni friends having 忘年会 and other friend who is planning 新年会. I have this family-love and friendships, so that I can lead my life. Even though I live by myself, I feel close to them.


I just wanna thank everyone. I hope you had a good year and will have another beautiful year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home