September 10, 2007

Summerlike Event

My favorite season, summer is ending...What did you do this summer?


I love to watch fireworks, but I could not make it this year sadly. I wish I could. But I went to AZABU festival with my friend. We had work during the festival, but on the last day of the festival, we tried to finish working earlier and rushed there. There were tons of people, and I realized it was such a huge festival. I enjoyed the food, BON ODORI (dance), and listening to the sound of TAIKO (Japanese drum).

And me and my best friend went to "Night Pool" the other day. We had been planning to go to the open-air swimming pool after work. We were supposed to feel relaxed by having a bathe and drinking a cocktail at poolside, BUT it was kinda cold on the day and also we were caught in the rain! God, it was not what we wanted to do, you know? But we had a nice talk, so it was ok.

Well, I think I did not do many things this summer, but I got some fun memories. Until next summer, I will enjoy the other seasons!
How about you? Did you get some memories from summer events?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home