June 15, 2007

My Love = Family

Who do you often think of? I often think of my family, maybe it is because I live far from them.

My parents came to Tokyo today, and all my family spent time together for just one day.

I knew my parents were coming here, so I asked my supervisor beforehand to allow me to take a day off from my work on the day. My brother happened to be off as well. All things got perfect for us to be together!

I took them to Ginza where I used to work in and a little bit familiar with. We had lunch, went to cafe, walked around, went shopping, went to see the movie Pirate of the Caribbean, had dinner together... It was lovely for me. I treated them all because I wanted to do that for Mother's Day and Father's Day. My parents said, "This is so weird. We never imagined to be treated by our kid." Yea, thanks to them, I grew up to be a woman.

Even though we can talk over the phone, it is much more better to be together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home