September 09, 2007

Ballroom Passion

I must admit I LOVE ballroom dance!


I decided to learn ballroom dancing when I was in the first year of university. I started it as my hobby at first, but gradually I was getting into it.


In those days, I practiced dancing almost every day after school. I watched many ballroom dance videos and liked listening to the music. I kept talking about dancing!



Because of some reasons, I stopped ballroom dancing. It was so hard for me to quit it. But at the time, I decided to change my life and to try new things.



I was away from the ballroom dance world for a few years, but I began to learn ballroom dancing again this spring. Somehow, I felt I could go back to the world. but just as a hobby... Also I wanted to take up something to feel refreshed after work (and for work).





A couple of weeks ago, I went to watch the movie "Lesson!". My mom found the small advertisement and let me know it. The movie is about troubled teens started their lives all over by learning ballroom dancing. The kids were getting into the dance. I know how people get into it...




And today, I was done taking a test, I stopped by a dance shop. I spent a few hours just by listening to dance songs, watching DVDs, and looking at dresses.


I feel excited when I go to the dance studio, and I feel great after dancing.


To me, ballroom dance makes my life bright;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home