February 09, 2009

Two Little Wooden Dolls

When I went to the office today, I found a little gift and a message card on my desk. I had no idea about it.

It was from Asami, who is my coworker and also my good friend.

She gave me a little wooden rabbit holding a heart and said on the card, “You never lose your smile no matter how hard a situation is. How strong you are, but don’t work too much. Here is a little rabbit for you when you wanna have a breathing time.” It was such a touching message…

I've been tied up with my work, and especially for these couple of weeks, I’ve been in kinda complicated situation having an exacting work. Last Fri, I was in the office near midnight, it was TGIF though! Well, some of my friends work harder and longer than me, but I was getting more and more tired.

Well, maybe I looked tired when Asami asked me how I was doing. Just in front of her…

I remember…last Dec, when she was down, I gave her a little wooden doll holding a star to cheer her up. I wanted her to think she is shining like a star.

As she does, I put the little wooden rabbit at the top left on the computer of my working desk.

Thank you, Asami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home